Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2009 and its still a pain in the behind!

I know I said I was done with this blog, but I really cant help it. I mean the damn thing is still going and Bruce Ivins is dead. I dont care if its a copycat or the real deal. This does not sit comfortable with me. Attached are some excerpts from the attached link to this posting. For those who were not listening, pay close attention. Dont just look at it, see it, for all those who heard what I said now you will listen. I mean hearing and listening are two different things. Take a close look.

I hope they find the people and prosecute them.

It's a serious crime even if turns out the powder was not contaminating.

As a precaution, the law school alerted the Harvard University Police Department, the university’s environmental health and safety team, and the Cambridge police and fire departments.

“You have to take these things extremely seriously,”

“Even with negative lab results, it’s still a form of domestic terrorism.”

Powder mailed to Dershowitz tests negative for anthrax - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe

addition links:
news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090121/ap_on_re_us/white_powder_dow_jones

online.wsj.com/article/SB123255608023802845.html

www.ny1.com/content/top_stories/92603/wsj-building-evacuated-after-receiving-suspicious-mail/Default.aspx

No comments: